Re: [FWDLK] radial tires and lost hubcaps

Re: [FWDLK] radial tires and lost hubcaps

..the dreaded Coker tire tread separation.

Their current spokesman, on the FWDLK Website acknowledges the tires'
"history", but says that the tire production quality has been improved.

It is becoming to be acknowledged "common knowledge"  that a tire
"should" be replaced after about 6 -8 years of production, regardless of
the amount/degree of the tire's  usage.

So, if my DB's are only going to have 6-8 year's "Service Life"
(instead of the 12-ish, that its predecessor's provided), I'm damn-sure
gonna
ENJOY wearing-them-out, during these next few years.

Neil Vedder