[FWDLK] Such I deal I got for you....

I've bought a set of 6x9" 2-way Kenwood speakers, & installed one
(naturally) on my car's parcel shelf, to replace a 3-way guy which had
its cone deteriorate; the 3-way system didn't produce any great-shakes
of sound reproduction, either.

Got the 2-ways, as I figgered (correctly) that that's all I needed, with
my sig-seeker AM radio, with a dashboard fader-control.

I also sought-out a FLUSH-fit speaker, as a lot of 'modern' 6x9's have
central mid-range/tweeters that protrude above the level of the
perimeter-surface of the speaker.

Installed the 2-way, & it sounds great.

Here's the deal: I paid $60.00 + tax for the two speakers; I'll sell the
second one for the first $30.00 (plus actual shipping)--"committment";
otherwise, I'll take it to Tulsa, as part of my 'stash' & "get" $35.00
for it, there, from someone.

I've got pics of it, here, @ the casa; tried to post a couple pics of
them, but too many maga-pixxies to be accepted , by the "server".

AND, I'll throw-in the 2 Kenwood speaker-covers, if you can 'use' them!

(Easy-)Neil Vedder