[FWDLK] new contact info for Phil (bigdog1) Juliano

[FWDLK] new contact info for Phil (bigdog1) Juliano

Hello fellow list members, "I'VE MOVED!!"

I am also a list member and a vendor for parts, and I would like to share with you that I buy, sell, and part IMPERIALS from 1957-1975 (ALL MAKES AND MODELS), and have access to parts for the newer (the 80's and 90's ones also).

I also buy, sell, and part CHRYSLER PRODUCT cars from 1964-1978 (ALL MAKES AND MODELS).

And I dabble in FULL-SIZE/MID-SIZE GM PRODUCT cars from 1970-1976 (ALL MAKES AND MODELS).

I BUY AND SELL RESTORATION PROJECTS AND DAILY DRIVERS, AS WELL AS PARTS CARS.
I will travel up to 500 miles, paying fair market up to $1500.00 for the right cars.  ANY CONDITION CONSIDERED!!

I also have access to a used auto yard with over 2,500 cars, trucks, and big vehicles.  BOTH DOMESTICE AND FOREIGN from 1927 to present.

I look forward to being able to serve and help you in the future.  PLEASE KEEP ME IN MIND FOR ALL YOUR USED AUTO NEEDS.  So, if you ever need anything just let me know.

Send me a needs list with all the particulars.  Feel free to also call.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU!!!  :o) ,       Phil (bigdog1) IHS <><

** NEW **CONTACT INFO:

Phillip S. Juliano Jr.
12113 Oswego St.
Wolcott, New York 14590  U.S.A

Home phone: 315-594-2838, Evenings 6-9:30pm, Eastern Standard Time
Cell phone: 315-483-6757, Please use and leave a message on my home phone first, thank you.
Fax: 315-483-8006

ALL GLORY GOES TO GOD THROUGH MY SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST!!
And ISRAEL IS LIFTED IN PRAYER!!