[FWDLK] 40 Plymouth rear fenders anyone???

[FWDLK] 40 Plymouth rear fenders anyone???

Not exactly Forward Look but it will have a modern Mopar engine in it when done so maybe that excuses my request.

Bought a cvt on ebay, okay shape, some rust issues though floors were done.  Found a coupe parts car locally that is solid and has the trunk lid and two rear fenders that were missing and one of the missing front fenders. However, the trunk lid has a pushed in center right at the license plate holder and the two rear fenders are solid but banged up and would take lots of time to get right.

So, anyone have or know of a 40 with a great trunk lid and very good fenders.  If so, can I buy the parts?  Meanwhile I will pore through Hemmings and see what I can find.

Many thanks to all.

Henry Hopkins, 60 Ply. and Imperial cvts.