Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] WEATHER REPORT..

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] WEATHER REPORT..

Well, as I've previously written, my dad was an insurance broker, in
Toledo; he obtained his new 57 CRL 2-dr, from the Executive's Lot, in
Detroit (he said that the lot was huge, and had EVERY imaginable model,
in there, if you can imagine that; his biz-partnerpicked-up a Desoto,
altho I don't know which model), after having obtained a 'voucher', for
its purchase, at a Toledo dealership.

So, now he's got the car, & I'm 7 years old....

He told me, years later,IIRC, that he lost SEVEN sets of spinner
hubcaps, to enterprising individuals, over the course of seven years of
ownership!

He said that the Toledo PD had told him, that his car, without the
hubcaps, was : "Hot To Trot" !!!  heheheh.

He also said that, not long after he got the car, he ran that Poly 325
'engine' up to 105, before he ran out of road (or nerve--sorry, Dad!;
that's OK, son!) ---Toledo roads, in 1957 probably  weren't as silky, as
CA's, are, now; they (all roads)  certainly had higher "crowns"  to
them.

Neil Vedder