To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Tulsa

Hi, John, altho this 'party' is VERY-much :"come-as-you-are", I have
strongly suggested that people try to arrange to arrive as early in the
week, as possible.

Altho the Doubletree is now fully booked, thanx to Ron Waters, over on
the FWDLK website, a Plan-B has been established, for reservations at
the Hampton Inn.

Anyone contemplating arriving "early" in the week (like on TUES!) , may
have to book a day or so @ the Hampton Inn, if they already have some
later-days reserved @ the 'Tree.

Lemme say this one more time: This is a World-class (for US, anyway!)
event, and the week is going to 'go-by' very quickly!

I'll never forhget my 1st WPC national meet, in Detroit, in 1981.

I had "just"  joined, having bought my car, sight-unseen, in 10/80, &
had it be dead-stored, in Toledo, pending my 1st laying eyes on it, in
June.

So, having already made plans to visit a friend, who lived in Jackson,
MI, nearby, on the weekend of the WPC meet, I discovered too-late , how
much FUN the national meet WAS!----HATED to leave it, but, had made a
committment to my friend.

Anyone arriving AFTER WED, for-sure, imho, will REGRET not having
arrived,  on TUES !!!

Neil Vedder