From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tim Bowers
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 6:33 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] TRANSMISSION COLORS

Hmmm... I thought I remembered from Wayne Graefen's '57 Chrysler restoration handbook, that the engines/trans were painted as an assembly, with motor mounts, manifolds, etc already in place.

Been awhile, though, since I've looked through the handbook.   Was an irreplaceable reference when we restored the '57 300C.

Tim