Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 12:18 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] '55 Fireflite

Potentially very nice '55 DeSoto Fireflite Sportsman 2dr (incorrectly 'tagged' '54 in the link) for sale.  Very likely a good offer would buy this car as it needs your labor to clean up some long term storage issues due to being part of the deceased's estate.

Not mine:  just thought I'd link you to this site which doesn't usually have ForwardLook cars.

Wayne