[FWDLK] lifespan

Funny thing is my 1955 Plymouth Belvedere is a southern car. It was brought from Georgia in 1982 and was sold to me in Ontario Canada.It only had 31000 miles on it. No rust anywhere, now 25 years later a little rust around drivers side wheel well. I cant figure out how this car has so little miles on it. At the time that I bought it, I was the only one interested in it. In 1982 there was a lot of choice out there and not many people wanted a 4 door 1955 Plymouth. Now it's the talk of the town. Everybody loves it including me. I was also told that I overpaid for the car. 1200.00 Cdn. New paint in 1992 and minor repairs is all I've done to the car. Still runs great, starts all the time and not one flat. The tires were brand new in 1982 when I bought the car, probably needed it for the safety check.I do drive it all the time and everywhere but only in good weather. I was lucky and drove it this year on Jan 2. It was an unheard of temperature of 10 degrees Celsius about 50 in Fahrenheit.

Mario Henry
1955 Plymouth Belvedere
Milton, Ontario. Canada