From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ray Jones
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 9:30 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] car lifespans

While driving around Detroit in 1990, I saw many cars with the doors so
rusted, that you could see the window lifts.
Door skins actually rusted away to up above the side chrome. Lower
Quarters and Fenders  completely gone, the metal left flapping in the
breeze.

What class would they be shown in?

Ray