Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 1:48 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Tulsa Belvedere Unveiling Seats on Sale!

From http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=13395

Tickets are now on sale for the Friday night unveiling of the 57 Plymouth in Tulsa, at the Tulsa Convention Center. Prices are very reasonable - $3.50 to $8.00.  This is the URL for online ordering:  http://ticketswest.rdln.com/EventDetails.aspx?evt=53337

This will be the official unveiling of the car at 6:30 Friday night, June 15, 2007.

-Dave

The information contained in and transmitted with this e-mail is confidential
and may be privileged. It is intended only for the individual or entity so
designated above. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying, or the use of or reliance upon the information contained in and
transmitted with this e-mail by or to anyone other than the recipient(s)
designated above or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
transmittal to the intended recipient is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this email and delete the email from your computer.