--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Mike and Sharon Higgins <clearcreek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:55:12 -0700
It will likely be uncovered, and there will be a temporary pavilion and Bleachers set up.  My tickets are on the lower level, seats 156-157.  Who knows if that is good or bad.

b/t/w... I shoveled and plowed through the midwestern snow for my first forty or so years, the last 25 spent in the Joliet Area, southwest of Chicago.  After 1978, and 1986, and 1991, I decided that I needed a better place, in the desert.  I am in Farmington, NM , but I was tricked.  They told me it was the desert, but I didn't know about the "High Desert" nomenclature.  IT GETS COLD HERE!  We had SNOW! As much as TWO INCHES AT A TIME!  (and people here can't drive in it)

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe