John Hertog

From: Moana Steinberg [mailto:mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Dear Friends,

Kerm Eskelsen, our good friend and member of the Chrysler 300 Club Inc. and MoPars of Utah, received the following sad news last night about one of the MoPars club members in Utah - Steve Hinckley and his family.  Steve's daughter, Kirsten Hinckley, 15 yrs old, was one of the 5 people fatally shot at the Trolley Square Mall in Salt Lake City.
If you're interested and would like to show your support to a dedicated Mopars enthusiast, send a card or donations please contact me for details.

Thank you for your interest,

Moana Steinberg
Member of the Chrysler 300 Club Inc

From: Tom Archuletta
          President, Mopars of Utah Car Club

Dear Members,

February 12th tragedy at Trolley Square in Salt Lake City, directly affected our dear friend Steve Hinckley.  Steve's 15 year old daughter and her mother were visiting Trolley Square when this sensless act of violence took place.

Tragically Steve's precious daughter, Kirsten, was shot during the rampage, and her life was taken. Kirsten's mother is currently in the hospital suffering from gun shot wounds...

Many members have come forth wanting to show their support for Steve and his family as a fellow member of the Mopars of Utah.