[FWDLK] Big Boy Toys

Big toy #1:
I saw an announcement Tuesday that Dodge is bringing out a 4500 and a 5500 ram truck. Offered in both Standard Cab and Quad Cab with or without 4 wheel drive. Now these will pull some serious car trailers! Looks like the 4500 will match the Ford 450 and the 5500 will top it.

Big Toy #2:
In town yesterday I saw a Dodge Road Runner P/U. I was unaware of this model. Had a bumble Bee Stripe on the rear Quarters with the Road Runner in the center, a Road Runner on the tailgate and on the door with "Road Runner Special Edition" with the bird under the 1500 emblem. As it was moving, I couldn't see if it had the Logo on the seats like the Bumble Bee does.

Big Toy #3:
Tonka Division... I've never seen this before. A train came thru town at a walking pace with a string of maybe 50 Gondola Cars filled with RR ties. On top of the ties in one of the cars, was a big Volvo Trac-Hoe. The operator was picking up ties with the claw grabber from the bed of the cars and setting them down beside the track. the foreman was on the car behind him and was telling him which side to place them and at what intervals. This operator was moving backwards down the track maybe 12-14 feet up in the air and swinging his boom in and out and over the side. What a Big Boy Job! I guess we'll have a work train in a few days replacing all the ties for miles.

Ray