Re: [FWDLK] '57 Coronet Found and decoded

----- Original Message -----
From: "eastern sierra Adj Services"

> Ah, I never said nuthin, about a PLY intake or carb, only that a 57 -58
> Poly Dodge intake was installed (& probably a DOD 2-bbl, too)
>
> PLY????-----so, probably, the car's OEM intake & carb was installed on a
> D500 block.

    Let's review, ....  we have a 57 Dodge with a 325 D500 engine / block.
In 57, a D500 could only be a Hemi, correct ?  Even if a poly, did Dodge go
strictly to the B-block in 58, making an interchange of manifolds not
possible ?  ... or did Dodge keep the poly around on smaller app's and offer
the B-block only as a 350 in D500 guise for 58 ?  That's sounds right.  By
59, the poly was gone, right ?

    Signed,
    So confused in Spokanistan