Re: [FWDLK] '57 Dodge engines

Get-Away Six
Red Ram, 315 cid Poly, 2 bbl, Std in Coronet V8
Super Red Ram, 325 cid Poly, 2 bbl, Std in Royal
Super Powered Super Red Ram, 325 cid Poly, 4 bbl, 260 hp, Std in Custom Royal

D500, 325 cid Hemi, 4 bbl, 285 hp
D500-1, 325 cid Hemi, dual 4 bbl, 310 hp

The 310 horsepower (2-4bbls) engines were D500-1
and the D501 was the 340 horsepower 354 hemi (2-4bbls).

    You guys are great.  Thanks for the info.

    This leaves seven (7) engine possibilities for 57.  Do I have this right ?

    The dual quad jobs, ......  honestly,  how many of these were built ?  I saw a few 58 and later 2x4 cars over the years (mostly 59), but could count them all on one hand.  Never saw a Hemi-powered Dodge in any configuration.

    Brent