Re: [FWDLK] Tulsarama

I'm sure they don't want just any yahoo to get heavy handed in the
unearthing.  Can you imagine if they broke the vault and it collapsed
right on top of the Plymouth?  Heaven forbid; that would be the biggest
disappointment since Heraldo opened Capone's secret cave!  Jeez, I hope
Heraldo isn't covering this event too...