Re: [FWDLK] Tulsarama

Discovery Channel (no pun intended [for once!] ) would be the logical
event sponsor; but, a good side--story would be how-and-why Tulsa thinks
that it needs 200Large to put ON this "show" !

I LIKE the idea of burying something back INTO the crypt, for the next
50 years, like the Deadler idiots who decided that PLY was 'expendable',
as Deadler knew bupkis about the concept of entry-level cars, and their
relationship to the establishment of Brand Loyalty.

And, oh  yeah : Deadler certainly DID kill off Plymouth.

Jerks.