Re: [FWDLK] Tulsarama

Assuming that there are lifting padeyes installed onto the crypt's lid
(such as would have had to have been used, to LOWER the lid onto the
crypt, raising the lid should not present any special difficulties for a
lifting-crane (which might, indeed, have to be rented by the City).

As the blessed event will occur on a FRI (at noon) I cannot see the
necessity of incurring any particular overtime pay for the public works
department, and don't think that the services of the SWAT team, will be
necessary, to control the possibly-rabid geriatric Generic Motors
contingency, who will want to see what a REAL old car looks like.