From: Dan Morton
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] dash pad foam

You mean, the stuff that grows without bound?  I think it's a bad idea to blow that stuff into anything but an open rigid container, where you can lop off the overflow; what's going to keep it from expanding to the headliner?  Besides, even if you could control the expansion by using a small amount, you would likely end up with a non-uniform distribution of material.

I'd be surprised to see this work; just my $0.02.

    Dan