From: Jan & Roger van Hoy [mailto:vanhilla@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 9:41 PM
To: John J. Hertog; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] old gas solution

So the station charges us $2.65 [today's rate here in WA] for somebody else's old stale gas that nobody else wants?  The same stuff this guy already spent $2+/gal on before?

I'm pretty sure that's illegal; at least I sure hope it is.

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge