From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List on behalf of John Bartell
Sent: Sat 3/3/2007 8:59 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] OLD GAS

"59 Plymouth"...there...that takes care of my fwdlk. requirement.

    MMMM... gasoline, the alixer of power, travel, automotive sports, lawn care...we love it and can't get enough of it!   Yes, some gets old and stale.  We can't vote it out, the old stale motion lotion is something we need to deal with.  Weed control, clean greasy parts, fire starter, a few of the many uses for old, stale, foul smelling gasoline!  None of these uses are legal in WI if not all of the United States.
    No matter what, we all agree something has to be done with it.  My solution would be every politician in every corner of this country would be personally responsible for the collection of old gas.  Each should have a storage tank on their personal real estate where all their constituents could dump the old hazardous liquid.  What a solution!  These elected officials could gather it all together and sell it to some unsuspecting third world country that needs gas, and thereby lowering our nations deficit by...well who knows how much...three goats and a ton of elephant dung!
    In the mean time I suspect some of us will clean those parts, kill those weeds, start that fire, and yes...mix it in with thousands of gallons of new fresh gasoline!
    Ahhh, what a country!
    John in fresh clean WI...cough, cough, ahhh the dairy aire!