[FWDLK] FW: Re: [FWDLK] Old Gas

Dave,  I'm not sure who "Fern" is, but his comments are enough for me to
request that my name be removed from the list server.  I will not be called
a liar by a person who I have never met. My 1st post was in the interest of
other well being.  Let Fern go start a fire with GAS, but remove me from
the list.  Ted Dudley

ted dudley
moparp2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EarthLink Revolves Around You.