Re: [FWDLK] FW: Re: [FWDLK] Old Gas

I am constantly amazed at how volatile this List is..I should use this to try to understand people as a whole , for example, there are those who, in their cars, come rushing up behind me, then tailgate me furiously, there are people who try to cut in front of me in lines...I try to figure out why these people are so freaking self-centered... Fern was not insulting you. You are free to leave the list whenever you wish..Take some time to catch your breath and learn how to accept or deflect other peoples' remarks.. ----- Original Message ----- From: "ted dudley" <moparp2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 6:16 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] FW: Re: [FWDLK] Old Gas

Dave,  I'm not sure who "Fern" is, but his comments are enough for me to
request that my name be removed from the list server. I will not be called a liar by a person who I have never met. My 1st post was in the interest of
other well being.  Let Fern go start a fire with GAS, but remove me from
the list.  Ted Dudley

ted dudley
moparp2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EarthLink Revolves Around You.