From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Stragand
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 1:46 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Tulsarama "Unearthing" Auto shows

Hi All,

There are two separate auto shows in Tulsa for the 1957 Plymouth unearthing on the weekend of June 15th, 2007.

TULSARAMA INVITATIONAL AUTO SHOW

We are looking for owners of 1957 Plymouths (or other Forward Look vehicles) who wish to display their vehicle at the Tulsarama “unearthing” invitational car show on June 15th.  The Invitational is the indoor one in the convention center.

An application form is available at:

http://www.buriedcar.com/images/Invitational_Car_Show_Application.pdf

Please fill out and submit the form as instructed if you are interested in applying.  Also, please note that you are with THE FORWARD LOOK NETWORK in the margin on your application, and drop me a line to let me know you have submitted an entry.

The deadline for the Invitational applications is MARCH 15, 2007!  Don’t delay if you wish to apply!

TULSARAMA OPEN AUTO SHOW

If you are interested in attending the “open” auto show (the one outside), an application form is available at:

http://www.buriedcar.com/imgUL/tulsarama%20open%20show%20v4.pdf

Please fill out and submit the form if you would like to bring a vehicle to the event.  Also, please note that you are with THE FORWARD LOOK NETWORK in the “Organization Name” line on your application.  Also, note that you will be applying for a “Car Club Entry”, and again enter THE FORWARD LOOK NETWORK under “Name of car club”.  Hopefully, they will be able to place us all together at the show. If you register, please drop me a line to let me know you have submitted an entry so we can maintain an accurate count of attendees.

The deadline for the open applications is April 15, 2007.

Check out http://www.buriedcar.com for more details.

-Dave