[FWDLK] DayLight Savings Time

Group,

I just wanted to send out a public service message to make any adjustments necessary to our forward look cars for the new daylight savings time going into effect this weekend. I believe this to be a "manual change" if you are in a state that follows DST. Ha Ha. I am kidding. Can you tell I am in the computer field and working with DST changes to the computers all week? PS. Dave, are we all set on the ForwardLook Web site?

Greg in WI
56 Dodge Royal Lancer.