From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of eastern sierra Adj
Services
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 3:41 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 1955 Dodge Coronet

Tom, Mike has 'fallen' off the face of MoPardom.

I'd like to correspond with him to.

I do have his 55 Dodge Manifesto (for,  that's what it IS) which went thru
many iterations/ complete-revisions, before its last (known) preparation.

Mike had suffered a garage fire, a decade(s?) ago, which destroyed his black
66 Coronet Hemi stick 2-dr, but I can't recall if that fire also destroyed
his 55 Custom Royal 2-dr HT.

He replaced the 66, but can't recall the status on his 55.

One conclusion, in the Manifesto (which covers ALL-things 1955-Dodge) is
that there was no "on-car"  verification of the Super Red Ram Power Pack,
which was a 4-bbl carb, and dual exhausts.

There also was no real-confirmation how how-many Power Package cars may have
been built.

Neil Vedder