[FWDLK] Ply engines

Greetings to all.  OK, here is one of my pet peeves...why do 'we' continue to call the early A engines 'wide block' ????  The block is NOT any larger than an LA block. The heads are only marginally larger (due only to valve angle) and weight difference is negligible.  Please please please stop using this erroneous description.  Remember, 'we' are suppose to know what 'we' are talking about...

Gary

Finding fabulous fares is fun.