Re: [FWDLK] Didja ever WONDER........

I currently run 7 mailing lists, and 3 forums – and I’ve been running 3 of the mailing lists for over 14 years!

I have noticed something over time… there are “mailing list folks” and “forum folks”, but rarely are folks both.

Personally, I prefer the convenience of a mailing list – all of the new messages are put in one common place for me – my mailbox – and I don’t have to bounce around all over the web to see the new news.

Others find mailing lists intrusive – all that mail that piles up in one’s inbox – and they prefer to browse forums at their own convenience and on their own time.

I try to provide both for y’all, and have even started providing “RSS Feeds”, for those folks who like this new, third way to get information.  (For those of you who use RSS, you’ll  now see the feed icons dotted around the web site.)

In any event, there is plenty of discussion on the forums about the whole Rec Room issue.  Since the majority of folks on this mailing list don’t regularly visit the forums, please try to keep discussions about the forums on the forums themselves.

Thanks,

-Dave