[FWDLK] Re [FWDLK] Plymouth Engine

On 14 Mar 2007 at 6:11, Richard Whelan wrote:

> The "PowerPack" engine was also a 301. The only 318 in "57 was the "Dual Fury V800". Fintastic 57

That's interesting. My 57 Belvedere had the "Power Pack" option but with a 2bbl carb and I remember it being
a 318, but now that you mention it I did replace the crankshaft when I bored it out, I had totally forgotten about
that.

CudaBob '65 - Angels Camp, Calif
CudaBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.goldrush.com/~rhuish/