Re: [FWDLK] Didja ever WONDER........

I kind of stopped going to the website frankly because there were a handful of ...  we'll say elitists and be polite, I guess...  that were acting like jerks and driving people away.  Give people a little bit of power and it goes to their head I guess.   Wether or not they still clutter up the board, I don't know, but I see that Rec Room got taken away so I can only conclude there are still some monkeyshines going on.

On that '56 DeSoto "eBay" auction, the link is to a phishing website, the auction number comes up on eBay as a closed auction to a picture disc record album for some band I have never heard of.  If you had to enter your password to see that listing, go to www.eBay.com and follow the links to change your password, now.

Other dead giveaways it's not real - you cannot leave feedback unless there is a completed auction, if you bid on a real auction and the seller cancels it they can't leave feedback, at least not since about 1999 - and you can set an auction to restrict people from bidding if that's how you want it to run.

Bill K.