From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Terry & Andree Hoeman
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 10:10 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] Fwd: WPC Club, Inc. Membership Update
Request

I received the email also and felt worried about it but did hit the link
and
it was all of my data from WPC--which did need correcting.

Imagine you got this if you have email on file with them.

Plymouth club did a fancy directory and you had to pay extra to get a
copy
of it this last year also.  WPC must be trying to catch up.

Wish they would work on the newsletter instead!!