Re: [FWDLK] Future of Chrysler Group?

In a message dated 3/20/2007 4:59:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, A57FURY@xxxxxxx writes:
I have a 2001 Durango with about 65,000 miles on it and I'm getting 17 mpg on the highway

I do not know what engine John has in his Durango but the 5.7 L Hemi with the MDS will definitely give 20 mph on the highway. In fact the last time I cruised in Pennsylvania I went real easy, like 65 mph, not my usual 75-80 and got 21for a tank.