-----Original Message-----
From: Sandy Grossich [mailto:grossich@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 11:38 PM

   My dad and I are losing our storage yard full of Mopar cars and

parts.  We have about 175 Mopar project and parts cars from 1932 thru

1973 which we will be selling as whole cars or parting out. I was

hoping you could place an ad in your WPC news letter. I have a couple

of guys that will be parting many of the cars out and there will be

plenty of California rust free sheet metal and body panels. As you

know we are big on the Forward Look cars from 55 thru 62.  I've

included a list and my phone # (909) 874-0985.

   Thanks,  Gary Grossich