[FWDLK] Benicia Car Show

San Francisco Bay area Chrysler 300 Club members and Forward Look
aficionados are invited to join me at the Benicia, CA show on April 29.

I was there the last two years and enjoyed it, especially last year when it
was moved to the waterfront.  It is a fundraiser for the local high school
marching band.  My white 1955 Chrysler C-300 is plainly visible parked on
the street behind the best of show red '57 Chev 2-dr post (150!)-between the
7th and 8th palm trees from the right.

See:

http://www.beniciacarshow.com/images/bhsarialphoto.jpg    for the picture
and

http://www.beniciacarshow.com   for the basic information.    The deadline
for reduced price registration ($30) is 4-1-07 (no foolin').  Benicia is
easily accessible from I-80 and I-680.

Need mo' MoPars!

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber