[FWDLK] Design the new Forward Look Network T-Shirt!

[FWDLK] Design the new Forward Look Network T-Shirt!

It's the "Design the new Forward Look Network T-Shirt Contest".

Please submit your designs at the URL below.  On April 17th, I'll make a poll and we can vote on the new designs.

Some notes for the design.

  • Three-color design will probably be best.  They will probably be silkscreened, and each color costs more $.
  • Our official name is "The Forward Look Network"
  • Our URL is www.ForwardLook.net
  • Plan for the design to be 300 DPI and around 9" x 9", but please post a much smaller version for the voting

Depending on how quickly we get these done, we may be able to do a special limited Tulsa edition with Hank Dozier's great slogan -- "We Dig '57 Plymouths ALL The Time!"

By the way -- don't forget the Tulsa or Bust shirts that Glenn Barratt is selling!

-Dave

Submit your designs at:http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=13965