Re: [FWDLK] 1961 Phoenix for sale

Wrong information! The Phoenix convert. was V8 only, all others were available with the 6. Bottom of the line was Seneca, middle was Pioneer. All available with any engine except the convert. Dick
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 12:56 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 1961 Phoenix for sale

Hi Jack...just some info.....if this car has a 6 cyl...then it "cant" be a Phoenix...the Phoenix was the top of the line in the dart series....only came with the 318 and up....the top dog was the Polara....but that car has diff' taillights...like a 61 dodge wagon...the Pioneer was the base model...it came with the 225 slanter....John in AZ