[FWDLK] A RARE GATHERING

Hi all,

I've been waiting for these photos to be posted to share with you.  This was a very rare moment and a special gathering.  You are viewing left to right a 1955C 300 with it's owner Ken Brody, a 1956 300B, a car recently completed by Body Coddington and has been featured on TV.  With this example is the owner Gary Meadors, co founder of the Goodguys.  Last is a 1957 300C with it's owner for the past dozen years, John & Christie Lazenby.

Why is this "A rare gathering" you ask?  Well, these are all original black cars from the factory and still retain that and they all drove to this event held in Del Mar, just north of San Diego, CA.  The 1957 300C that we own was purchased from Dorothy Olsen, widow of Bruce Olsen who was the co-founder of the Goodguys.  This was the first time Gary had seen the car in several years and I'm sure it brought back some memories of his best friend Bruce.

Once on the site you should be able to click forward or backwards and see more shots.  I'd like to thank my friend Dave Lindsay who runs this site for the shots he has posted for all to enjoy.  Also thanks to Ken for his help with our cars over the years and even more important his friendship and to Gary for putting on such great events.  This gathering was more than 2000 cars and there was something for everyone.

Enjoy,

John Lazenby

1955 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe Town & Country
1955 Imperial Newport
1955 Chrysler C300 Tango Red
1956 Chrysler 300B Cloud White
1957 Chrysler 300C Coupe Raven Black