Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] Video, 1957 New York Auto Show & a Virgil Exne

Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] Video, 1957 New York Auto Show & a Virgil Exner tidbit.

I'll find out the fellow's father's name next time I speak with him!  The son, who I spoke with, is in his late 50's, and is an investment banker.  He was doing some excessive name dropping (members of the Rat Pack, etc.) but Virgil was the only pertinent name to the Chrysler 300 & ForwardLook lists.
John Spiers

Lettercars@xxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks for the video, John.  Great shots of what I might assume is 300C #1.  (Don't know date of the NYC Auto Show to confirm)
Fantastic connection on Ex.  Who were the gentleman's parents, I wonder?---His dad HAD to be in the automotive design business big time.
300ly, Gil
Tallahassee, FL
(A little to cool for top down in the "F" today!)