Re: [FWDLK] You load 40 LBS; whaddaya get?

Re: [FWDLK] You load 40 LBS; whaddaya get?

Neil,

Remember, Diamond Back does not make tires. They only provide a service to
apply white walls to somebody else's tires. Who's tires they use for their
off-the-shelf products may vary from week to week.

Inflation pressure depends on many variables, as does performance results.
Tire size, weight on the tire, driving style, and the tires performance
design. And most importantly: how good the tire really is. I have had huge
differences in tire performance of tires of the exact same size, on the same
car.

Based on your desired performance and tire cost, one should pick the tire
you like best and have DB apply their WWW process to that. DB will apply
their WWW process to any tire you choose.

Dave