Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] What's up with these Mopar floormats?

Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] What's up with these Mopar floormats?

Hi all,
I sent my factory rear floormats out of my 300D away to this guy through a
friend, all the way from NZ, as they're suppose to be harder to find than
the fronts. He is going to reproduce these too. That was a coupla months
back, haven't heard anything yet......

This weeks ebay best buy......scary stuff!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1957-1958-1959-DeSoto-Dodge-Plymouth-NOS-Door
-Latch_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ10076QQihZ012QQitemZ220099228881QQrdZ1

And for you Plymouth guys, "spot" the unusual Plymouth....

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=94193097&key=204784

Owen