[FWDLK] W590 windshield "bubble"

Does anyone have one of the reproduction W590 (60 Chrysler /Desoto hardtop type) windshields sold by Timo Tanskanen still out of a car that can tell me how much actual "bubble" there is to that glass by holding a straight edge across from top to bottom at the center and measuring the greatest depth from the straight edge to the bubble area?
Also, does someone have an original out of a car and could perform the same task?
I appreciate that the bubble is EXTREMELY difficult to put into the glass;  I'm curious how much it changes the profile and therefore aerodynamics of the car.

Thanks,
Wayne