Re: [FWDLK] FREE Advertising !!

I contacted this eBay seller about the license plate surround - She wants $40 including shipping, and it has a few pits on one side.  I'm not buying. What do y'all think?
John Spiers
Lake Worth, FL

eastern sierra Adj Services <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How slick is THIS?

DON'T bid, but call "me" on your parts-needs!

He provides ONE pic, & opening-bid is ONE dollar!!

BTW, a PLY owner could see if this guy would cut-out the front sway bar
frame-brackets (the larger/longer CHRY/DeS/IMP sway bars require a
"higher-and-different " mounting of the brackets, onto the frame, than
the bracket -locations on Dodges) and the "complete" sway bar hangers
and mounting-stuff !!!

Happy (parts-) hunting!!

Neil Vedder

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.