Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:13 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Price Insanity

Talk about parts prices; to me this is a new zenith for insanity!  The seller says these are "NEW" parts.  Read "reproductions"!  That means if necessary he will make hundreds or thousands of floor mats.  If this were the last pair of original floor mats on the planet, they wouldn't be worth that final amount to put in Carl Kiekhaefer's personal 300C to me.  But obviously 7 bidders bid the price to this extreme for repros!

or

Read it and weep for the bidding fools who exceeded $100!  I sincerely hope the membership on this list is both wise enough and adequately discerning to have not been in on this.

Wayne