Re: [FWDLK] property taxes/old cars

alot of people may complain about jersey [NJ].... yes we do have the world's highest car insurance, and property taxes outside of beverly hills....BUT
we dont have tornadoes, earthquakes, the southern portion sees less than 2" of snow at a time, maybe 3 times a year, summers are long enough and hot, in fact we get a perfect dose of all 4 seasons
AND, our DMV accepts the word "gift" in place of a monetary unit upon registration... thus no tax.. anything over 10yrs old, a $100 purchase price is accepted hands down.  our title fee is $20, historic plates are a flat fee of $41, never to be paid again for life of the registration to that vehicle,  regular use plates range from $41-$175 depending on weight class [they hit me with the latter for my superduty tow pickup!!]
our regustration process is a piece of cake, except for the fact our DMV no longer accepts broadway title paperwork for lost titles, that is without a dealer's license.
other than that i have 21 or 22 cars registered and insured out of the plot of about 35 now... as long as you sell less than 7 cars a year, you're not a "dealer"

move to NJ, i have places at the north and south end-  i'll suggest the south end... 50'x100' yards north,
10 acres south !!  and oh yeah... may property taxes on the 10ac in atlantic county are $200 cheaper than the 50x100 in bergen county

See what's free at AOL.com.