[FWDLK] 1958 Chrysler Power Seat Base & Radio Delete Plate

[FWDLK] 1958 Chrysler Power Seat Base & Radio Delete Plate

I just received the microfilm decoding from Gil Cunningham for my 1958 Chrysler 300-D - the car came with a power front seat, and the seat I have now is manual.  I already have the proper seatbacks, thanks to another club member (the originals were stolen from the previous owner by an unscrupulous upholstery shop). SO, does anyone have a power seat from a 2-door they'd like to part with? I only need the base.

I did find someone who has a power seat from a FOUR-door 1958 Chrysler New Yorker - does anyone know if this can be modified to be used with the folding seatbacks like my TWO-door?

Also, the car was shipped from the factory without a radio or antenna.  Does anyone have a picture of what was used in place of the radio (a delete plate?), or even better, have one they want to sell?

Thanks,
John Spiers
Lake Worth, Florida

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.