From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List on behalf of Roger Schaaf
Sent: Sun 4/22/2007 6:38 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Property Taxes / old cars and protecting oneself

And you Texans(as well as the majority of other state's lawbiding citizens) are permitted to carry a firearm to protect one from the miscreants that would harm you and yours.  Of course a  USA Constitutional given right! Our Calyfornua Politicos(thinking they know what is best for us) give you as self protection the 2 hour(or longer) response time of dialing 911.  Wonder how many of our citizens are maimed, robbed, and die needlessly, and how many daughters, mothers, wives and sisters, are assaulted and raped helplessly in our state because this government's choice to not permit one to protect oneself when it is totally apparent that the government will/can not?

Roger Schaaf