[FWDLK] Fw: [BuriedCar]

I got this today and I thought it would be of interest.
John
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:54 AM
Subject: [BuriedCar]

Hello Everyone!
If you would like to watch a brief clip from our local CBS station about the upcoming Tulsarama! event, please go to http://www.kotv.com/e-clips/?id=5689.  The lady speaking is our chair, Sharon King Davis.  I hope you enjoy watching - we are less than 2 months away!
Paula Hale
Oklahoma Centennial Tulsa Spirit
2445 S. Peoria
Tulsa, OK 74114
918.619.6098
Celebrate Oklahoma!

For more information, please visit http://www.BuriedCar.com

Robert jr Robert lockwood jr Golden jubilee
Tulsa Belvedere