Re: [FWDLK] No Posts?? Now my 1957 Coronet project

Re: [FWDLK] No Posts?? Now my 1957 Coronet project

Title: Re: [FWDLK] No Posts??
I need to sell a few things.
I plan to keep my 1955 Coronet.

My 1957 Coronet is one I need to sell. I mentioned it when there was no activity on the list.
I received a few replies off the list concerning the car.  It is a two door hardtop  V8 automatc.
I am posting the location of about 24 of the photos I have online so anyone can take a look.
I hope that is OK.  I don't want to violate any FWDLK rules.  Just thought anyone might like
the chance to look.

Interested parties can contact me off line.

I don't know how well Yahoo will allow access. I have made these photos "available" to everyone.
If you can not access them, let me know. Yahoo always tries to get their foot in the door.  They
like it if I use my Yahoo account and send people an "invitation" to view photos.  I have my 1984
Toyota Supra for sale, and photos in a "For Sale" folder.  The Coronet is in a "For Sale 2" folder.
Try this, or a shortened variation.

Thank you,

Tom S
southern Ohio