[FWDLK] Selling my 1955 Custom Royal and a ton of new and nos and used p

[FWDLK] Selling my 1955 Custom Royal and a ton of new and nos and used parts

Hi folks:  I am getting out of the car hobby due to health.

Here is the ebay item number for the above listing.

290110967384

Tom Taylor

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.